Prima AriestonandriResearch Director
- Marketing & Social Research (Quantitative & Qualitative) Research and questionnaire design, focus group guideline design, FGD moderator, survey management, data analysis, and research reporting.
- Forecasting Technique Analysis, Forecasting design, data exploration, moving avarage (double & exponential), time series, linier & multiple regression, Box Jenkins Metodology (ARIMA), and forecasting application for business.
- Computers Statistics Software like SPSS, MINITAB, & Lisrel.
- University of Brawijaya | Public Policy Analysis (2 –
- University of Indonesia, Master’s Degree Business Administration
- University of Indonesia | Study Mathematic, Activities and Societies: Member of Indonesia Statistician Association (ISI) and MRGA (Marketing Research Global Alliance)
Prima Ariestonandri obtained his first degree education in Mathematics (B.Sc. Math) and Master of Business Administration (MSc) from the University of Indonesia and have been involved in commercial marketing research since 2002.
He and his colleagues also have established a relatively small but quite productive marketing research company since 2006. On average, he and his colleagues complete around two and three commercial research project reports a month.